Spice World: The Movie coming to Norwich’s Odeon cinema
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are on sale now for The Spice Girls' film at Norwich's Odeon cinema, but tickets are selling fast.
We can't quite believe it either, but this year marks the 20th anniversary of Spice World: The Movie (1997), starring our favourite 90s girlband The Spice Girls.
In celebration of this, the film will be shown in cinemas across the country - including Norwich's Odeon cinema - for one day only on Friday 29th September.
Beloved by fans of the band for nearly two decades, the film stars Sporty Spice, Ginger Spice, Baby Spice, Posh Spice and Scary Spice and sees the girls trying to save their reputation when a wily reporter starts smearing their name in his newspaper. All of this is happening while the band prepares for a huge performance at London's Royal Albert Hall.
Expect plenty of laughs, short skirts and the catchy songs that helped the Spice Girls' meteoric rise to fame.
You may also want to watch:
Grab your friends and book tickets asap!
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 6 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 7 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 8 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk