Spice World: The Movie coming to Norwich’s Odeon cinema
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are on sale now for The Spice Girls' film at Norwich's Odeon cinema, but tickets are selling fast.
We can't quite believe it either, but this year marks the 20th anniversary of Spice World: The Movie (1997), starring our favourite 90s girlband The Spice Girls.
In celebration of this, the film will be shown in cinemas across the country - including Norwich's Odeon cinema - for one day only on Friday 29th September.
Beloved by fans of the band for nearly two decades, the film stars Sporty Spice, Ginger Spice, Baby Spice, Posh Spice and Scary Spice and sees the girls trying to save their reputation when a wily reporter starts smearing their name in his newspaper. All of this is happening while the band prepares for a huge performance at London's Royal Albert Hall.
Expect plenty of laughs, short skirts and the catchy songs that helped the Spice Girls' meteoric rise to fame.
You may also want to watch:
Grab your friends and book tickets asap!
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner