Indian restaurant offering 800 free meals to celebrate birthday
- Credit: Archant
An Indian restaurant in Norwich is set to celebrate its birthday in style with hundreds of free curries for customers.
Spice Valley opened at 5 Magdalen Street in October last year inside a Grade II-listed building that had been closed for years.
Alongside traditional curries, such as chicken tikka and lamb madras, they also offer unusual dishes such as quail tandoori and Goa sea bass.
To celebrate their first year in business, they will be offering a free four-course buffet meal for 800 guests on Tuesday, October 15.
The free dinner will be available in hour slots from 6pm to 10pm and includes a drink, excluding spirits and liqueurs.
Aytaur Rahman, owner of Spice Valley, said: "We will be offering a buffet with chicken, lamb and vegetable dishes with starters, rice and naan.
You may also want to watch:
"We want people to join us celebrating our first year and are feeling positive about the business and are improving every week with new customers which have been recommended by friends."
To book a slot at the free curry night on October 15, call Spice Valley on 01603 623886.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre