South Norfolk pub plans bands day
Celia WiggAn open-air music festival is planned this autumn in the south Norfolk village of Burston. The licensees at the Crown pub, in the village near Diss, are teaming up with Keen Kid Promotions to stage the event on September 26.Celia Wigg
An open-air music festival is planned this autumn in the south Norfolk village of Burston.
The licensees at the Crown pub, in the village near Diss, are teaming up with Keen Kid Promotions to stage the event on September 26.
The venue is Burston cricket pitch, and the B Fest 09 will offer up to 30 bands and acts across three stages, along with stalls and other attractions.
Spokesman Bev Kembery said: "We want people to get involved. If people want to help out as marshals, get in contact. It's a cheap way to enjoy the festival and we also want sponsorship from companies. Yes, only a small festival this year but we are working on making it big, and the companies that help us out now will obviously be top of our list for the upcoming years. Remember, Glastonbury just started as one trailer in a field!"
Contact Bev Kembery on 01379 741257 or Brett at Keen Kid Promotions on 07804 753826.
- 1 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 2 7 pubs up for sale or rent in Norfolk
- 3 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 4 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 5 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
- 6 'I can't stop Western Link work starting in my woodland'
- 7 Man accused of murder refuses to appear in court
- 8 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 9 Shock as Ukrainian solidarity flags daubed with Nazi swastikas
- 10 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk