Church transformed into a kaleidoscope of colour
- Credit: Church of St Mary
A Somerleyton church will be transformed into a 'kaleidoscope' of colour and fragrance at their annual flower festival.
From Saturday September 15 to Monday September 17, the Church of St Mary will host flower displays, tombolas, refreshments and Bric-a-Brac stalls.
There will also be a special praise service with accompanying music from the Somerleyton Ukelele Strummers,
The church will be open to flora enthusiasts and cake lovers from 10am – 5pm daily.
Do you have a story for the Lowestoft Journal?
You may also want to watch:
Contact us on email@example.com
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 Father stabbed to death 'after argument about motorbike noise'
- 3 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 4 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 5 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 6 Murder victim is named as accused under armed guard in hospital
- 7 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 8 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 9 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 10 Churros and Chorizo to open park cafe near Norwich