Church transformed into a kaleidoscope of colour
- Credit: Church of St Mary
A Somerleyton church will be transformed into a 'kaleidoscope' of colour and fragrance at their annual flower festival.
From Saturday September 15 to Monday September 17, the Church of St Mary will host flower displays, tombolas, refreshments and Bric-a-Brac stalls.
There will also be a special praise service with accompanying music from the Somerleyton Ukelele Strummers,
The church will be open to flora enthusiasts and cake lovers from 10am – 5pm daily.
Do you have a story for the Lowestoft Journal?
Contact us on email@example.com
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 6 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 7 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 8 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 9 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle
- 10 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk