Snoop Dogg Review: Bling, hotpant-clad dancers and a Canaries shirt
In a personalised Norwich City FC shirt, Snoop showed who he wanted to be top dogg on Monday.
During his performance on the first day of the Big Weekend he revealed himself to be a sort-of supporter of Norwich City FC.
Liked almost 1,000 times on the EDP24 post on Facebook, he proved himself a solid hit with his fans.
He previewed his t-shirt, emblazoned with 'Dogg' on the back, on Instagram before showing it off to the audience at the In New Music We Trust stage.
It stood out against the extravagant bling around his neck and the chorus of hotpant-clad background dancers gyrating behind him.
Snoop Dogg impressed the crowd, which was spilling out of the sides of the tent, with his classic hits including Drop It Like It's Hot, California Girls and Smoke Weed Everyday.
It's hard to put an age to the never-changing Snoop - one member of the crowd asked if he was in his 60s.
But at 43 years old and wearing some cool shades he didn't disappoint in delivering what he knows best- laid-back melodic rhyming.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
•What did you make of Snoop Dogg's performance? Leave your comments below.