Sir Michael Parkinson is heading to Norwich for special event
- Credit: PA
A special event to celebrate the life and career of a broadcasting legend will be held in Norwich.
Sir Michael Parkinson will be hosting a series of shows across the UK this autumn, including one in the fine city.
The 82-year-old, who has interviewed over 2,000 of the most important cultural figures of the 20th and 21st centuries, will be heading to Norwich Theatre Royal on September 24.
Starting at 7.30pm, the broadcaster, journalist and author, better known as Parky, will be in conversation with his son Mike.
The pair will discuss his remarkable journey from a pit village in Yorkshire to becoming one of the most familiar faces on television and look at highlights from his long-running talk show, Parkinson.
You may also want to watch:
It promises to be an intimate, entertaining and informative evening for all.
Tickets for An evening with Sir Michael Parkinson are on-sale now and are priced between £8-£28.50.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit norwichtheatreroyal.co.uk
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working