Sir Michael Parkinson is heading to Norwich for special event
- Credit: PA
A special event to celebrate the life and career of a broadcasting legend will be held in Norwich.
Sir Michael Parkinson will be hosting a series of shows across the UK this autumn, including one in the fine city.
The 82-year-old, who has interviewed over 2,000 of the most important cultural figures of the 20th and 21st centuries, will be heading to Norwich Theatre Royal on September 24.
Starting at 7.30pm, the broadcaster, journalist and author, better known as Parky, will be in conversation with his son Mike.
The pair will discuss his remarkable journey from a pit village in Yorkshire to becoming one of the most familiar faces on television and look at highlights from his long-running talk show, Parkinson.
You may also want to watch:
It promises to be an intimate, entertaining and informative evening for all.
Tickets for An evening with Sir Michael Parkinson are on-sale now and are priced between £8-£28.50.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit norwichtheatreroyal.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 9 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney