Sir David Attenborough to sign copies of new book at Jarrolds in Norwich
Broadcasting legend Sir David Attenborough is heading to Norwich next month.
The world-famous voice behind so many nature documentaries will be at Jarrolds with Errol Fuller to sign copies of their new book, Drawn From Paradise.
The pair's book traces the natural history of birds of paradise. Mr Fuller is an artist, writer and an expert on natural history.
They will be in the London Street store's book department from 3.30pm on Thursday, November 1.
However, only books that have been bought at the event or accompanied by a Jarrold receipt will be signed.
The last time Mr Attenborough visited Norwich, in June 2011, around 300 people queued to get signed copies of his new book at the time, New Life Stories, at the Waterstones store in Castle Street.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park