Singer Johnathan Veira returns to Norfolk with reinvented hymns
- Credit: Archant
Singer and entertainer Johnathan Veira is returning to Norfolk to perform in Gorleston.
Fresh from his performance at Cromer Parish Church he will perform a one man show called the Hymms Project at St Andrew's Church.
The show, which is a combination of humour, stories and entertainment, will be his fourth time in the town.
Mr Veira said: 'I am looking forward to a return visit to Gorleston and sharing my sense of humour, love of hymns and encouraging the audience to join in.
'We have had a fantastic time teaching them to people, it is just great to hear people sing.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Veira's voice covers different styles of music, including opera, which brought him to the Norwich Theatre Royal with the Glyndebourne company.
But over the years he has developed a number of one man shows, most recently focusing on hymns.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 4 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
He added: 'These are glorious, singable and memorable new tunes for some wonderful old hymns – breathing new life into the stunning words.'