Showgoers enjoy a glimpse of all the latest looks at the Jarrold and EDP Norfolk Fashion Show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Showgoers have been having a great time seeing all the latest looks at the annual Jarrold and EDP Norfolk Fashion Show.
Fashion fans have been flocking to the event which is repeated six times throughout today and treats people to a stunning showcase of summer fashion that puts the spotlight on five different themes.
First up is a mix of outfits inspired by holidays on the Broads and the north Norfolk coast, and this is followed by a sportswear sequence highlighting the fact that Jarrold is currently relaunching its Pilch Intersport store as the new look Jarrold Intersport.
Themes three and four also have a holiday vibe with a Mediterranean sequence followed by colourful tropical looks, and for the grand finale it is all about party wear.
Among the many fashion brands featured are Esprit, Benetton, Jaeger, Weekend Max Mara, Tommy Hilfiger.
You may also want to watch:
The fashion shows - produced in collaboration with PSE Norwich and Ekiko Model Management - are also taking place tomorrow at the Jarrold and EDP Norfolk stand.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
Fashion Programme on both Wednesday and Thursday:
10.45am Welcome to the Show
10.50am Introducing Dale Bullimore who will sing throughout the day in between the fashion shows
11am Fashion show
11.25am Jarrold beauty – summer Looks
11.50am Jarrold stylist – how to accessorise your summer wardrobe
12pm Fashion show
12.30pm Jarrold hair stylists
12.50 Jarrold stylist – how to accessorise your summer wardrobe
1pm Fashion show
1.30pm Jarrold beauty – summer looks
1.50pm Jarrold stylist – how to accessorise your summer wardrobe
2pm Fashion show
2.30pm Jarrold hair stylists
2.50pm Jarrold stylist – how to accessorise your summer wardrobe
3pm Fashion show
3.30pm Jarrold beauty – summer looks
3.50pm Jarrold stylist – how to accessorise your summer wardrobe
4pm Fashion show – Wednesday only
4pm Sale of many of the catwalk outfits – Thursday only
4.30pm Close of fashion show