Sheridan Smith to bring musical performance to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
One of Britain's most acclaimed theatrical stars is coming to Norwich to share songs from her debut album.
Sheridan Smith will be at the Theatre Royal on April 22 and will perform her own interpretation of a number of classic songs including well-known hits from the musicals.
Also on the set-list will be her version of the Cilla Black classic, Anyone Who Had A Heart.
John Bultitude, of Norwich Theatre Royal, said of the actress: 'She has an enviable ability to make so many key characters her own and this will be a fantastic chance to enjoy her incredible vocal abilities.'
During her stage career Miss Smith has had lead roles in Little Shop Of Horrors, Legally Blonde and Funny Girl.
You may also want to watch:
Her television credits include Cilla, The Moorside and Gavin and Stacey.
Tickets go on sale at 9.30am on Friday November 3 and are priced from £10-£57.50. They are available from the Norwich Theatre Royal box office.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland