Hit musical starring Shane Richie to come to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
West End musical Everybody's Talking About Jamie will visit Norwich Theatre Royal on its 2020 UK tour.
The show, which is based on a documentary about then 16-year-old drag queen Jamie Campbell, started off in the regional theatre scene before beginning its current run on the West End in 2017.
Now the musical is preparing to embark on a UK wide tour starring Layton Williams and Shane Richie, making a stop at Norwich Theatre Royal from June 1 to June 6 2020.
Shane Richie said: "I had such a fantastic time playing Hugo/Loco Chanelle in Everybody's Talking About Jamie in the West End, so when I was offered the chance to be involved in the touring production I jumped at the opportunity to get back into those heels!
"I believe this show has such an important message for younger and older generations I'm excited to be taking it to a larger audience around the UK."
You may also want to watch:
Ticket information is yet to be released.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out