Hit musical starring Shane Richie to come to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
West End musical Everybody's Talking About Jamie will visit Norwich Theatre Royal on its 2020 UK tour.
The show, which is based on a documentary about then 16-year-old drag queen Jamie Campbell, started off in the regional theatre scene before beginning its current run on the West End in 2017.
Now the musical is preparing to embark on a UK wide tour starring Layton Williams and Shane Richie, making a stop at Norwich Theatre Royal from June 1 to June 6 2020.
Shane Richie said: "I had such a fantastic time playing Hugo/Loco Chanelle in Everybody's Talking About Jamie in the West End, so when I was offered the chance to be involved in the touring production I jumped at the opportunity to get back into those heels!
"I believe this show has such an important message for younger and older generations I'm excited to be taking it to a larger audience around the UK."
You may also want to watch:
Ticket information is yet to be released.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 4 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 8 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 9 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall