All-female vocal group Seraphim to perform four mini concerts
- Credit: Archant
Bookings for an inspiring all-day musical experience have recived 'such a good response,' according to organisers, that extra transport has been laid on.
Popular all-female vocal group Seraphim are laying on additional transport for last-minute bookers, making a few new places available for this day-long journey on Sunday, October 7.
Inspired to share the unique experience of glorious singing sounds within the precious surroundings of some of East Anglia's finest churches, Vetta Wise, the group's director, has designed four varied mini concerts of serene a cappella sounds.
There will be time to revel in each of the spaces at Ranworth, Barton Turf, Lound and the welcoming warmth of Kirkley Parish Church.
Act quickly to secure one of the places still remaining – tickets cost £69, which includes escorted travel, morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch at Rollesby's fine Waterside restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
Contact 07763 527239 to boom your tickets or email email@example.com
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000