Search is on to find young people for Young Norfolk Arts Festival’s communications team
- Credit: Steve Adams
The search is on to find young people for this year's Young Norfolk Arts Festival communications and events team.
The annual arts celebration will take place in June and July and the communications and events team will play a key role in promoting the festival through a variety of media.
There will be opportunities for the team to meet artists, have behind the scenes access to events, and work with the festival's partners which include the Eastern Daily Press - which publishes the Young Norfolk Daily Press supplements - and BBC Voices and Future Radio.
Anybody aged 16 to 21 with an interest in the arts is invited to apply by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by February 5.
The letter should explain why you want to join the team and if you have any particular interests, for example film, radio, photography or writing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us