WATCH: Saturday Sessions with Paul Hill and Claire Barker for Enjoy Music More
- Credit: Love Tate Photography
Saturday Sessions with Paul Hill and Claire Barker for Enjoy Music More
Paul Hill (guitar)
Claire Barker (singer)
Achievements: We have been playing gigs together for many years in the Claire Barker Band which was established in 2011. In 2016, we decided to also perform together in a duo and found that we love working together in this format. We have a huge repertoire and love to play as many different styles as possible. We have recently added foot percussion to our setup which allows us to play anywhere from intimate background gigs to larger festivals.
August 31 - Brickfest at the Norfolk Showground (Claire Barker Band)
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 4 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 5 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 6 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 7 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 8 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 9 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
September 5 - Wymondham Beer Festival (Claire Barker and Paul Hill Duo)
Upcoming Releases: We often upload tracks to our Facebook page and Paul’s YouTube channel. Many more uploads will be coming soon.