Sarah Millican is heading to Norwich
- Credit: Norwich Theatre Royal
Sarah Millican is bringing her one-woman Control Enthusiast show to Norwich.
The award-winning comedienne will stop at Norwich Theatre Royal on Sunday, March 18 of next year as part of a 129 date tour which finishes in December 2018.
Her new show will see her regaling audiences on how she isn't a control freak, but a control enthusiast. Attendees will learn about what can happen at a bra fitting, the benefits of casserole, plus the correct way to eat a biscuit.
Control Enthusiast is Sarah's fifth tour and will mark ten years since she established herself on the British comedy scene by winning Best Newcomer at the 2008 Edinburgh Fringe.
On her previous visit to the city in August 2016 ticket sold out fast, so the venue is advising fans to book early.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Sarah Millican at Norwich Theatre Royal are on sale from 10am on Friday, June 30 and will be priced between £8-£27.50.
For more information visit norwichtheatreroyal.co.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital