Santa Special trains for families in Aylsham and Sheringham
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Children and families will be able to get on board the festive express in the run up to Christmas at two popular tourist attractions.
The Bure Valley Railway between Aylsham and Wroxham will be running Santa Special steam trains between November 23 - December 24. It will cost £14 per person.
Return journeys will start from Wroxham and as well as children's entertainers visitors will be able to see inside the railway workshop and youngsters will receive a festive present.
The whole Santa Special experience will last for three hours.
For more information visit www.bvrw.co.uk or call 1263 733858.
You may also want to watch:
A similar service will be running on the North Norfolk Railway (NNR), between Sheringham and Holt, from November 30-December 24.
Passengers will be able to visit Santa's grotto at the Weybourne station.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 6 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
Santa Specials will be running on December 1, the weekends of December 7/8 and 14/15 and every day from December 21 up to and including Christmas Eve.
Advance booking is essential. Visit www.nnrailway.co.uk, call 01263 820800 or visit the Sheringham station office.
Prices for adults and children range from £13.50 to £17.00. Babies aged up to one-year-old cost £6 for babies.
The NNR is also running a mince pie special service between November 26-January 20.