Norwich Love Island contestant Sam will ‘teach Adam how to treat a lady right’
- Credit: Archant
Norwich-based gym owner Sam Bird enters the Love Island villa this evening, but is he causing trouble already?
New boy Sam arrives in the villa and wastes no time in making his mark, calling Adam out on his recent behaviour towards Rosie, as the rest of the Islanders look on gobsmacked.
MORE: Norwich gym owner headed for the Love Island villaThe Islanders are alerted to the impending arrival earlier in the day when Samira receives a text:
Islanders, tonight a new boy will enter the villa and you will host a welcome party. #sundowntatsout #letthesinglesmingle
Sam's grand entrance takes place during the party that evening, and the Islanders quickly try to get to the bottom of Sam's intentions.
You may also want to watch:
'I'm coming in obviously to find love and maybe teach Adam how to treat a lady right, maybe.'
Reacting to Sam's out of the blue remark, Adam tells the Beach Hut:
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 6 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 7 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
'The kid is going to try to get under my skin, but let the games begin. If he thinks he's going to get one step ahead of me, he's got another think coming.'
Talking to the Beach Hut, Sam observes that he has definitely made his presence felt:
'I think the Bird has ruffled some feathers in the villa. That's all I'm saying.'
As the boys gather to get to know Sam better, he takes another opportunity to take a swipe at Adam:
'There's like a bit of a weird situation with Rosie. Personally for me, I've got three sisters and if someone did that to one of my sisters, I'd be so annoyed. In my opinion, it looked like you used her. If I didn't fancy someone and wanted to go for someone else, I would have approached them first. I'm just big on making sure girls' feelings are alright. It's just how I would have done it. That was what my comment was about.'
Adam however feels Sam has spoken up a little soon:
'Honestly, if this boy's going to come in and try and play the nicey nice act, it's not going to last long. Because when he comes to having a chat with three different girls, people are going to see right through that.'
Is karma about to strike for Adam?
Love Island continues on ITV2 tonight at 9pm.