Russell Brand set to appear at Norwich Theatre Royal as part of Messiah Complex world tour
- Credit: Submitted - September 2013
Writer, comedian and movie star Russell Brand is coming to Norwich Theatre Royal as part of his current world tour.
The celebrity star, formerly married to US pop star Katy Perry, has confirmed he will be coming to Norwich on Sunday, March 16 for a 7.30pm performance.
Seats will go on sale at 9.30am on Saturday, although a proportion of them will be kept off-sale for Friends of the Theatre and Corporate Club members.
John Bultitude, Norwich Theatre Royal spokesman, said: 'Russell's brand, if you'll excuse the pun, of cerebral comedy and spiky observational quips has proved to be a must-see with audiences worldwide. We are incredibly excited to welcome him to the city in what is sure to be a sell-out night of stand-up.'
The world tour has been christened Messiah Complex and sees Brand take an offbeat and humorous look at various well-known figures to compare their lives.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the gig range in price from £6.50 to £27.50, with discounts for Friends of the Theatre and the show being suitable for over-16s.
For tickets, call the Norwich Theatre Royal box office on 01603 630000 or book online at www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts