Farewell show from Strictly pro
- Credit: Archant
One of Strictly Come Dancing's best-loved stars will be strutting his stuff in Beccles before hanging up his dancing shoes.
Robin Windsor, who appeared on the show for five years, will be treading the boards at Beccles Public Hall on Wednesday, November 21, at part of The All Fun Farewell Tour.
A public hall spokesman said: 'Robin is excited to create a show that will be action packed and energetic to match his personality.
'He is no stranger to touring, having been involved in many shows over the years including Burn the Floor on Broadway and the West End.
'However Robin feels that now is the right time to concentrate on other things. One of which is visiting dancing schools around the country, teaching people to dance.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Windsor added: 'Dancing is what makes people happy . My aim is to get the entire country up and dancing.'
Tickets for the show are available now from www.becclespublichall.org.uk or by calling 01502 770 060.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 6 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 7 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford