Farewell show from Strictly pro
- Credit: Archant
One of Strictly Come Dancing's best-loved stars will be strutting his stuff in Beccles before hanging up his dancing shoes.
Robin Windsor, who appeared on the show for five years, will be treading the boards at Beccles Public Hall on Wednesday, November 21, at part of The All Fun Farewell Tour.
A public hall spokesman said: 'Robin is excited to create a show that will be action packed and energetic to match his personality.
'He is no stranger to touring, having been involved in many shows over the years including Burn the Floor on Broadway and the West End.
'However Robin feels that now is the right time to concentrate on other things. One of which is visiting dancing schools around the country, teaching people to dance.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Windsor added: 'Dancing is what makes people happy . My aim is to get the entire country up and dancing.'
Tickets for the show are available now from www.becclespublichall.org.uk or by calling 01502 770 060.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 3 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 4 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 7 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 8 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 9 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 10 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration