Is Robbie Williams coming to Norwich? He wants to join the Take That tour
- Credit: PA
Robbie Williams has given fans hope that he will join Take That on their Odyssey tour which is coming to Norwich next summer.
The 44-year-old first fuelled rumours when he performed with Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald during The X Factor final, a show which he is a judge on.
And he has now said he will join the 30th anniversary greatest hits tour whenever he can.
'If we're in the same town at the same time, then I'll hop on stage,' he said. 'There's always an open mic at my gigs and there's an open mic for me at their gigs too.'
Take That return to Carrow Road for a gig on May 30 and when tickets went on sale earlier this year they sold out in under two hours. Tickets quickly appeared on resale sites for more than £400.
Robbie currently doesn't have a show scheduled on this date and has a break from his Las Vegas residency from the middle of March to the middle of June.
You may also want to watch:
Looking ahead to the Take That tour, Robbie said: 'Every tour is amazing to do. It's the creation of it and then actually performing your creation on the stage.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 9 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"