Is Robbie Williams coming to Norwich? He wants to join the Take That tour
- Credit: PA
Robbie Williams has given fans hope that he will join Take That on their Odyssey tour which is coming to Norwich next summer.
The 44-year-old first fuelled rumours when he performed with Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald during The X Factor final, a show which he is a judge on.
And he has now said he will join the 30th anniversary greatest hits tour whenever he can.
'If we're in the same town at the same time, then I'll hop on stage,' he said. 'There's always an open mic at my gigs and there's an open mic for me at their gigs too.'
Take That return to Carrow Road for a gig on May 30 and when tickets went on sale earlier this year they sold out in under two hours. Tickets quickly appeared on resale sites for more than £400.
Robbie currently doesn't have a show scheduled on this date and has a break from his Las Vegas residency from the middle of March to the middle of June.
You may also want to watch:
Looking ahead to the Take That tour, Robbie said: 'Every tour is amazing to do. It's the creation of it and then actually performing your creation on the stage.'
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 4 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror