Ria Ritchie, Amplify Dot and Charlie Brown join likes of Example, JLS and Jessie J for Sundown Festival 2013 at Norfolk Showground
- Credit: Picture: Nick Butcher
Four new musicians have been added to the line-up for this summer's Sundown Festival at the Norfolk Showground.
Joining the likes of headliner Example, Rita Ora, DJ Fresh and X Factor winner James Arthur on the Main Stage on Saturday, August 31 is Lowestoft's Ria Ritchie and rapper Amplify Dot.
Rising stars Charlie Brown and Ed Drewett have also been added to the following day's Main Stage line-up, which already includes headliner Jessie J as well as JLS, Wiley and Union J.
Singer-songwriter Ria Ritchie was first spotted by Plan B and has supported the likes of Tinchy Stryder, Example and Wretch32.
Amplify Dot is a British rapper whose career kick-started - at just 14 years old – when she jumped on stage at a Missy Elliot gig and proved her talent.
You may also want to watch:
Charlie Brown's debut single, On My Way, entered the UK Singles Chart at number seven late last month, having made his name as a song writer, and Ed Drewett has previously collaborated and toured with Professor Green.
Sundown Festival spokesman, Dion Clements, said: 'Sundown has always offered the chance to see some of the biggest names in urban, dance and pop music, but we're also keen to showcase new talent we know have promising futures; Ria, A.Dot, Charlie and Ed all fill that criteria with ease and we're pretty sure the audience will be among some of the first music fans to see why.'
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- For more about this year's Sundown Festival, see the links at the top-right of this page.
- To book tickets for Sundown, go to www.nationalboxoffice.co.uk, or call 0871 224 1112 or 1113.