All that jazz as festival-goers take to the dance floor in the Adnams Spiegeltent
- Credit: Archant
It was a case of All That Jazz in the Adnams Spiegeltent as festival-goers danced their way back to the Roaring 20s.
Dressed in their best, people of all ages took to the dance floor at Saturday's Ragroof Tea Dance for the Charleston, Foxtrot and Rumba.
Dance hostess Dorothy Shoes oversaw the festivities which also included mini masterclasses and demonstrations from the talented Ragroof Players.
In one sequence they gave a whole new meaning to the term tea dance as the performers cleverly danced with a tray full of cakes, meanwhile in another they impressed with a medley featuring the Turkey Trot, the Peabody and the Twinkle.
Sunday's tea dance will have a Spanish Fiesta theme with dance fans enjoying an afternoon of Hispanic Tangos, Habaneras and Paso Dobles.
You may also want to watch:
The Ragroof Tea Dances are supported by the Evening News and sponsored by Hewett Petroleum Services and they have become popular part of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival programme in recent years.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car