All that jazz as festival-goers take to the dance floor in the Adnams Spiegeltent
- Credit: Archant
It was a case of All That Jazz in the Adnams Spiegeltent as festival-goers danced their way back to the Roaring 20s.
Dressed in their best, people of all ages took to the dance floor at Saturday's Ragroof Tea Dance for the Charleston, Foxtrot and Rumba.
Dance hostess Dorothy Shoes oversaw the festivities which also included mini masterclasses and demonstrations from the talented Ragroof Players.
In one sequence they gave a whole new meaning to the term tea dance as the performers cleverly danced with a tray full of cakes, meanwhile in another they impressed with a medley featuring the Turkey Trot, the Peabody and the Twinkle.
Sunday's tea dance will have a Spanish Fiesta theme with dance fans enjoying an afternoon of Hispanic Tangos, Habaneras and Paso Dobles.
You may also want to watch:
The Ragroof Tea Dances are supported by the Evening News and sponsored by Hewett Petroleum Services and they have become popular part of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival programme in recent years.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 5 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 6 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 9 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 10 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region