Rae Morris to perform in Norwich
- Credit: Norwich Arts Centre
British singer/songwriter, Rae Morris will be heading to Norwich next month.
The Blackpool-born performer will be taking to the stage at Norwich Arts Centre on Sunday, September 24.
Rae Morris, real name Rachelle Anne Morris, released her debut album unguarded in 2015 which reached number nine in the UK charts.
The singer has since gone on to feature on a Clean Bandit song, open on tour for George Ezra and perform at various festivals across the country including T in the Park, Glastonbury and Bestival.
Morris also performed at British Summer Time Hyde Park in 2015 as a warm up act for Taylor Swift's 1989 concert show.
You may also want to watch:
Her popular songs include Do You Even Know, Cold featuring Fryars and Closer.
Tickets for Rae Morris plus special guests at Norwich Arts Centre are on sale now. Prices start from £11 in advance and raise to £13 on the door.
For more information or to book tickets visit norwichartscentre.co.uk
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours