Radioactive Man's electro buzz
VINCE YALLOP Radioactive Man Keith Tenniswood is set to get the Waterfront in Norwich buzzing tonight, Friday April 22, when he headlines Analogue:Genetica (10pm-4am).
Radioactive Man Keith Tenniswood is set to get the Waterfront in Norwich buzzing tonight, Friday April 22, when he headlines Analogue:Genetica (10pm-4am).
Tenniswood, who forged his reputation as one of the dons of the UK's underground electro/techno scene alongside Andrew Weatherall as Two Lone Swordsmen, has also lent his production talents to David Holmes, Primal Scream and Red Snapper to name but a few.
Czech rave legend DJ Yukimura, of the Mustukillah Sound Squad, also appears as part of a small tour of the UK. He has supported Aphrodite, Aquasky and the Dexorcist in Prague and has played to massive crowds at free parties and the Czechtek festival.
You may also want to watch:
Completing the bill is rising electro talent Synapse (playing live) and Snooter (of the Molotov Soundsystem). The night of bass, breaks and grimy electro is a collaboration between promoters Baselogic and Truesounds.
Tickets are £8 (NUS £7) from the UEA box office 01603 508050, HMV and Soundclash.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success