Radio 1 DJ Chris Stark says Sigma is on his must-see list for the Big Weekend in Norwich
- Credit: BBC/Ray Burmiston
BBC Radio 1 DJ Chris Stark said Sigma was on his must-see list for the Big Weekend, along with making sure he got to hear new music.
'There is a lot of excitement around all the obvious acts but I think the gems are if you go searching out the BBC Introducing stage,' he said.
'Whenever you get a programme of everything that is on it's worth working out all the clashes.
'Make sure you get time to go around and try new music you haven't heard before. It makes it way more exciting.'
The presenter features on fellow DJ Scott Mills' show from 1pm to 4pm on weekdays, and is known for his infamous interview with Hollywood actress Mila Kunis.
He said eating well was an important way to keep energy up for a day of walking across the festival site.
He added: 'Face paint always puts you in a festival mood and makes sure you stand out. Anything that can make your favourite artists see you.'
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 6 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 9 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 10 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise