Quick take-up of festival tickets
RICHARD BALLS Organisers of the Norfolk & Norwich Festival are celebrating the best advance sales for the first fortnight of the event.
Organisers of the Norfolk & Norwich Festival are celebrating the best advance sales for the first fortnight of the event.
More than a third of tickets have been sold for this year's events, which include jazz, classical and chamber music, theatre, family events and outdoor spectacles.
Marketing manager Rachael Murray said that people wanting to see the likes of the Hilliard Ensemble, Emma Johnson and Jacques Loussier would need to get tickets soon.
You may also want to watch:
Fans of Norfolk's own Nimmo Twins would also need to be quick.
"We have been thrilled with the early response to this year's programme of events," she said.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
"I don't think I have ever seen such a quick take-up of tickets in my time at the festival, which is a great sign to us that we are programming world-class events that have an appeal to all."
For details of the festival, May 4-15, to request a brochure or book tickets call the box office on 01603 766400 or visit www.n-joy.org.uk