Queues in Norwich Tiger stores as all items are reduced to £2
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers are queuing around both branches of Tiger in the city as the chain reduces all items to £2 or less.
The company, which is based in Denmark, has slashed prices of all its stock as part of the Dream Days promotion.
From a frisbee to inflatables, Tiger is reducing prices across its 96 UK stores until Sunday January 20.
Plenty of shoppers arrived early at both the intu Chapelfield and Castle Mall branches to bag a bargain with queues snaking around the store.
Summer, from Heartsease, who visited the Castle Mall shop said: 'I came to see what the sales were and picked up paints, earphones and a bike lock and it was busy inside.
You may also want to watch:
'It's not that much cheaper, the gardening tools are still the same price, and the watercolours were just £2 off, but £2 is £2.'
A spokesman for the intu Chapelfield store said: 'It is happening nationwide and everything in store will go down to £2 or less.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
'It is something they do in Denmark and now we are trialling it as well.'