Queues in Norwich Tiger stores as all items are reduced to £2
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers are queuing around both branches of Tiger in the city as the chain reduces all items to £2 or less.
The company, which is based in Denmark, has slashed prices of all its stock as part of the Dream Days promotion.
From a frisbee to inflatables, Tiger is reducing prices across its 96 UK stores until Sunday January 20.
Plenty of shoppers arrived early at both the intu Chapelfield and Castle Mall branches to bag a bargain with queues snaking around the store.
Summer, from Heartsease, who visited the Castle Mall shop said: 'I came to see what the sales were and picked up paints, earphones and a bike lock and it was busy inside.
'It's not that much cheaper, the gardening tools are still the same price, and the watercolours were just £2 off, but £2 is £2.'
A spokesman for the intu Chapelfield store said: 'It is happening nationwide and everything in store will go down to £2 or less.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 5 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 6 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 7 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance
- 9 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 10 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
'It is something they do in Denmark and now we are trialling it as well.'