Queues in Norwich Tiger stores as all items are reduced to £2
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers are queuing around both branches of Tiger in the city as the chain reduces all items to £2 or less.
The company, which is based in Denmark, has slashed prices of all its stock as part of the Dream Days promotion.
From a frisbee to inflatables, Tiger is reducing prices across its 96 UK stores until Sunday January 20.
Plenty of shoppers arrived early at both the intu Chapelfield and Castle Mall branches to bag a bargain with queues snaking around the store.
Summer, from Heartsease, who visited the Castle Mall shop said: 'I came to see what the sales were and picked up paints, earphones and a bike lock and it was busy inside.
You may also want to watch:
'It's not that much cheaper, the gardening tools are still the same price, and the watercolours were just £2 off, but £2 is £2.'
A spokesman for the intu Chapelfield store said: 'It is happening nationwide and everything in store will go down to £2 or less.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found
'It is something they do in Denmark and now we are trialling it as well.'