Q&A: Tim Vine
Simon ParkinI am most looking forward to seeing an audience. I have tried doing my comedy without one and to be honest the response was a bit on the quiet side.Simon Parkin
Comedy Arena, Friday
Who are you most looking forward to seeing?
I am most looking forward to seeing an audience. I have tried doing my comedy without one and to be honest the response was a bit on the quiet side.
You may also want to watch:
What aspect of Latitude Festival interests you the most and why?
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
Well I have heard that the atmosphere there is very friendly. I like friendly atmospheres. One of my least favourite heckles is 'come on lets stab him!'
What can people expect you to bring?
I intend to bring humour in joke form. I'm pretty sure this is a revolutionary new approach to comedy.
Do you have any festival tips?
Keep a compass with you at all times. That way if a conversation ever dries up you can say have you seen my compass?