Q&A: James Lawence-Brown (White Lies)
Simon ParkinWow, so many acts I would love to see this year. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Grace Jones, Spiritualized and Bat For Lashes are the big names for me.Simon Parkin
Obelisk Arena, Saturday
Who are you most looking forward to seeing?
Wow, so many acts I would love to see this year. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Grace Jones, Spiritualized and Bat For Lashes are the big names for me.
You may also want to watch:
What do you like about Latitude?
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
Colourful sheep. Stages in the forest. Boat rides. Because there aren't many festivals I know where you can enjoy such pleasures.
What can people expect from you?
I don't think we'll have too many fancy gimmicks in the show but I know we'll play with 100pc commitment and conviction. We have a fantastic slot and we'll be making the most of it, and hopefully channelling our nerves to a good use!
What do you always bring to a festival?
So much underwear it's obscene. And Frosties cereal bars.