Q&A: James Chapman (Maps)
Simon ParkinIt's just about the right size, you can walk from stage to stage easily browsing band and acts, which is hard when festivals are too big. It's just a really cool set-up.Simon Parkin
Sunrise Arena, Saturday
Who are you looking forward to seeing?
There's lots I wanna see. Bombay Bicycle Club is one of them. I'm doing a remix right now and I love the song. Really want to check them out live.
What aspect of Latitude interests you the most and why?
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 5 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
Many aspects really. The atmosphere is great, very relaxed. It's just about the right size too, you can walk from stage to stage easily browsing bands and acts, which is hard when festivals are too big. It's just a really cool set-up.
Anything special planned?
Yep. It'll be special. Myself and August are in the Maps Lab right now concocting our plot. We want to make people move, both physically and emotionally. It's gonna be a blast.
Have you been to Latitude before?
Yes, I played back in 2007. It was amazing! But, to be honest, 2007 was a very messy year for me. I can't quite remember who I saw. I remember dancing in a forest until 8am though. Or maybe that was a dream. It was great though!