Punk rock band Stiff Little Fingers to perform at The Waterfront in Norwich
- Credit: Â© Ashley Maile
Punk rock band Stiff Little Fingers are bringing their 40th anniversary tour to Norwich next spring.
The group will be performing at The Waterfront on Monday, March 27, and tickets have gone on sale today.
Formed in Belfast in 1977, the band were at the forefront of the punk movement.
They initially wrote about their own lives, growing up at the height of the troubles in Northern Ireland, in songs like Suspect Device and Wasted Life, and developed a signature style of lyrics that meld the personal and political and music that combines the energy of punk with infectious hooks.
In the last four decades they have release many studio albums, with their most recent being No Going Back in 2014.
You may also want to watch:
The latest tour is is set to see the band members perform their newest songs alongside their iconic early material.
Stiff Little Fingers will be at the The Waterfront at 7.30pm on Monday, March 27, with special guests Theatre of Hate.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 10 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
Tickets cost £18.50 in advance and £21 on the door.
To book, visit www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk