Prizes worth £5000 to be won in our Norfolk Day Giveaway
- Credit: Archant
A look at our Norfolk Day prize giveaway.
A boating day out, family passes to the region's best attractions and a free photo shoot.
These are just some of the remarkable prizes worth £5,000 that we have to give away to celebrate Norfolk Day, which will take place for the first time on Friday, July 27.
We've joined forces with some of the county's best-known brands to offer our readers a range of experiences to enjoy in Norfolk.
Entry tokens will appear in the paper over the coming days, and readers can enter as many times as they would like.
You may also want to watch:
The prizes also include a brewery tour of Woodforde's, a Lotus tour and track day and a day out on the vintage Spark of Light from Herbert Woods.
Richardson's are offering a special package, which will include a break on the Commander, a day out on a day boat, a break in a lodge and a fish chip meal at the Yacht club.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 Do you recognise this man?
- 7 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 10 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
David Powles, editor of the Eastern Daily Press and the Norwich Evening News, said: 'We've been delighted with the reaction we've had so far to Norfolk Day.
'Communities all around the county have been involved, organising brilliant events to enjoy on the day.
'Now, we want to be able to give something back through our Great Norfolk Day Giveaway, which includes a huge range of goods, treats and experiences for you to win. We're very grateful to the brands and businesses that have so generously contributed.
'The countdown is now on - it's not long until the big day, so make sure you enter and give yourself a chance of winning.'
The winners will be announced in a live draw on the EDP's Facebook - www.facebook.com/edp24/ - at midday on Tuesday, July 24.
Those taking part will be in with a chance of winning a nature kayaking safari for two - a rare opportunity to get out on the Broads by kayak and see nature waking up in the morning. The trip will take the winner on a journey out beyond the normally accessible parts of the Broads, with coffee or tea and pastries provided for breakfast on the riverbank.
A huge amount of events have been planned for Norfolk Day, with restaurants adopting special Norfolk themed menus, performances planned and attractions slashing entry costs.