PrimEVIL looking for 'scarers' to be part of Halloween horde
- Credit: Archant
PrimEVIL is looking for young actors to work at its annual Halloween event.
Organisers at Norfolk’s biggest scare experience want 15 people to be professional scarers to terrify the public.
Acting experience is a must to be a part of the demonic horde.
Auditions are currently taking place so that rehearsals can begin in September in preparation for the almost month-long event.
Halloween hits ROARR! Dinosaur Adventure, in Lenwade, early this year, with the event taking place on selected dates between October 8 and 31.
You may also want to watch:
After being cancelled last year, the attraction will offer five spine-chilling haunts to horrify visitors, including the postponed Route 666.
Applicants who think they’re suited to running around as a crazed clown or a blood thirsty cannibal can request an application form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown