Pop-up Porridge stall opens on Norwich Market
- Credit: Archant © 2007
From churros to empanadas, you can get it all on Norwich Market and now you can even get porridge.
A pop-up porridge shop has opened at Stall 14 opposite Brick Pizza.
The Norwich Porridge Co, who pride themselves on creating 'a super healthy product that's both convenient for busy life and doesn't compromise on quality', opened their stall on December 15 and will be closing on December 24.
Their stall will be offering a selection of flavoured porridges made with wholegrain gluten-free oats, including raspberry and blueberry and banana.
A spokesman for the business said: 'We feel it our duty to spread the honest energy of our porridge to the army of Christmas shoppers that will be set upon the fine city in the lead up to Christmas and there's surely no better location for a super healthy put stop than the market.
You may also want to watch:
'The Norwich Market has always been close to our hearts having spent many weekends sat overlooking the market, eating fish and chips.'
For more information visit norwichporridge.com
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups