Pop-up Porridge stall opens on Norwich Market
- Credit: Archant © 2007
From churros to empanadas, you can get it all on Norwich Market and now you can even get porridge.
A pop-up porridge shop has opened at Stall 14 opposite Brick Pizza.
The Norwich Porridge Co, who pride themselves on creating 'a super healthy product that's both convenient for busy life and doesn't compromise on quality', opened their stall on December 15 and will be closing on December 24.
Their stall will be offering a selection of flavoured porridges made with wholegrain gluten-free oats, including raspberry and blueberry and banana.
A spokesman for the business said: 'We feel it our duty to spread the honest energy of our porridge to the army of Christmas shoppers that will be set upon the fine city in the lead up to Christmas and there's surely no better location for a super healthy put stop than the market.
'The Norwich Market has always been close to our hearts having spent many weekends sat overlooking the market, eating fish and chips.'
For more information visit norwichporridge.com
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 10 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash