Popular parenting writer Simon Hooper to give fatherhood talk at city hub
- Credit: PHILIPPA JAMES PHOTOGRAPHY
A popular parenting social media star will be giving a frank take on fatherhood at a city centre hub.
Simon Hooper, known online as father_of_daughters, will be giving a live talk at OPEN Norwich.
An audience with Simon Hooper is taking place on Tuesday May 22 at 7.30pm.
The event is being hosted by We Got This - an events group set up last year to inspire mums and dads.
The star attraction has four daughters and 828,000 followers on social media.
He will talk about modern fatherhood, equality, paternity leave and why he started documenting family life.
You may also want to watch:
Early bird tickets are £13.50, general admission is £15.00, plus a booking fee for each transaction.
Some 10pc of profits from ticket sales will be donated to Get Me Out These Four Walls - a Norfolk charity set up by a Norwich mum for mums with maternal mental health issues.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 5 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 6 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 7 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk