Pop-up porridge cafe coming to Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Norridge
Two students from Norwich will be hosting a special event for porridge lovers this weekend.
Rowan Collins and Olivia Bush, who both study design at Norwich University of the Arts, will be opening a pop-up porridge cafe at Studio 20 on Wensum Street.
Called Norridge, the pop-up will serve porridge all day as well as other baked goods and seasonal lunch options.
As well as this, there will also be handmade and thrifted ceramics for sale and food styling and photography workshops running throughout the afternoon.
The duo said: 'We love porridge and have been dreaming of opening a porridge cafe one day, recently we had the idea of just going ahead and trying it out as a pop-up.
You may also want to watch:
'Lots of brainstorming and a few coffee shop meetings later Norridge was born, and it's just snowballed from there.'
Norridge will be open at Studio 20 on Saturday, November 25 and Sunday, November 26 between 8am and 5pm.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 7 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 10 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder