Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (12A)
Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley return for the third - and final - Pirates film.At World's End was filmed back-to-back with its predecessor, Dead Man's Chest, which sailed on to the big screen last summer.
Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley return for the third - and final - Pirates film.
At World's End was filmed back-to-back with its predecessor, Dead Man's Chest, which sailed on to the big screen last summer.
And the swashbuckling adventure begins where it left off, with Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann (Bloom and Knightley) teaming up with Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush).
Their quest is to free Captain Jack Sparrow (brilliantly portrayed, as ever, by Depp) from his mind-bending trap in Davy Jones' Locker, while the terrifying ghost ship, The Flying Dutchman, wreaks havoc across the Seven Seas.
Navigating through treachery, betrayal and wild waters, they must forge their way to exotic Singapore and confront the cunning Chinese pirate Sao Feng (Chow Yun-Fat).
Now headed beyond the very ends of the earth, each must ultimately choose a side in a final, titanic battle, as not only their lives and fortunes, but the entire future of the freedom-loving pirate way, hangs in the balance.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 10 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee