PICTURE GALLERY: Lost? share pictures of their night supporting McFly at the University of East Anglia’s LCR
Being the support act for pop group McFly was a dream come true for local group Lost?.
The five-piece band beat hundreds of other emerging bands to land the support act slot for McFly's sold-out show on Tuesday at the University of East Anglia's LCR, in Norwich.
And now the band are sharing with the Evening News some of their exclusive pictures from the night.
Lost? singer and guitarist Pete Bilton, who is 25 and from Long Stratton, said: 'It was pretty incredible. We expected it to be a big deal, but it turned out to completely exceed our expectations by a long way.
'The crowd was really welcoming and it was just everything you could really wish for.
'Our set started with our drummer doing a drum solo and everyone just started screaming. It was all a dream come true.
'We all said that one day we wanted to play a sold-out show at the UEA because that is where we watched our first gigs.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
'Being able to live that dream for the night was amazing.
'We got to see McFly sound-checking, and we met Harry [Judd]. He was really friendly and asked us if we enjoyed the show. We are all extremely grateful to McFly for giving us the opportunity to support them.'
Lost? describe their music as 'thrilling pop rock' and Pete's fellow bandmates include bass player Rob Allison, 24, from Newton Flotman; guitarist Nathan Stimpson, 21, from Pakefield; drummer Roger Bilton, 28, from Trafford Road in Norwich; and keyboard player Ashley Hannan, 19, from Wymondham.
Rob was actually almost picked to be part of McFly and auditioned with McFly members Tom Fletcher and Harry Judd about nine years ago.
For more about Lost? see the band's page on Facebook.
Do you know somebody set for stardom? Call reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org