Photographer Tom’s take on the north Norfolk coast
- Credit: Archant
Fleeting moments in time amid sea, shingle banks, reed beds and mudcreeks have been captured on camera and canvas.
Artist and photographer Tom Lloyd's personal perspective of the north Norfolk coast is on show at Holt this week.
The exhibition, at Anthony Fell Antiques, features images taken by Tom between Salthouse and Cley.
Tom said: 'Over the past year my journey to work has been a walk or bike ride covering ground that has been photographed a thousand times.
'I wanted to find my own personal perspective of this landscape. It is so alive and always moving - birds in the air, patterns in the water, wind in the reeds. The photos that really interested me were the small moments. The shapes that were there and gone in a second and no-one but me was there to witness them.'
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is open from 9.30am-1pm and 2-5pm.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 5 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 6 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 7 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 10 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk