Photo gallery: Panto stars ready for first night of Aladdin at Norwich Theatre Royal
Final rehearsals saw the finishing touches put to this year's Norwich Theatre Royal pantomime yesterday, ahead of the curtain going up on its production of Aladdin tonight.
The panto runs until Saturday, January 19, and stars Hollyoaks actor Lucy Dixon in the lead role, alongside The Bill's Graham Cole and TNA Wrestling star Nick Aldis, who is originally from King's Lynn.
John Bultitude, Norwich Theatre Royal spokesman, said: 'Our panto cast and crew are continuing to work really hard putting the finishing touches to Aladdin, which opens tonight. They did three full dress rehearsals throughout yesterday to make sure every single part of the show was absolutely top-notch ready for the first public performance.
'Sales remain very buoyant with a lot of sold-out and almost-sold-out performances, particularly over the Christmas period, and 45,000 seats already snapped up for the pantomime run.'
Tickets are priced between �5.50 and �20, with discounts for over-60s, under-18s and groups.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01603 630000 to book tickets.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 9 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall