Peace to play Norwich venue this spring
- Credit: Archant
English Indie-rock quartet Peace are set to play the Norwich Waterfront in May, following their upcoming album release.
'Kindness Is The New Rock and Roll', set to be released on May 4, will be the newest album from the popular festival band.
And on Tuesday May 15 they will take to the stage of Norwich Waterfront along with special guests, Whenyoung.
After a long break following their initial massive success, the band are back with a new label, new record and are ready to reinvigorate their tribal young fanbase.
The band retreated to the countryside to write the upcoming album and made an array of lifestyle changes. Singer Harry Koisser took up a calmer life of yoga and meditation and has gone sober.
You may also want to watch:
'From Under Liquid Glass' was the first taste of this new material and was released late 2017 in support of mental health charity MQ. The track looks at Harry's own anxiety and mental health struggles.
'Power' was released earlier this month and has been met with an overwhelming positive response, featuring full-blown guitars and fruity rhythms.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 7 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
Peace are now getting ready to embark on a spring UK tour to promote their new album. They will also be playing Truck Festival in Oxfordshire and Y Not Festival in Matlock during the summer.