Al Dente Pasta Bar and Kitchen to open in Norwich
- Credit: Al Dente
An Italian pasta bar and kitchen is set to open in Norwich this weekend.
Located on St Giles Street in the former home of Prelude Records, Al Dente is owned by Adriano Turco and will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Mr Turco, who hails from Italy, has worked in a variety of restaurants across Europe, but always knew he wanted to own his own establishment.
He said: 'When I started dreaming of owning my own restaurant it was a no-brainer that it would be an Italian restaurant. However, my first dilemma came from looking at the market from a consumer point of view, are we not all fed up of the trend of many Italian restaurants? Always serving the same dishes such as Pasta Carbonara, Bolognese, etc.
'At Al Dente we offer typical Italian products that are still mainly unknown to the UK, combining them with the most popular everyday pasta favourites.'
You may also want to watch:
Al Dente opens in Norwich on Saturday, November 25 at midday.
For more information visit aldentenorwich.co.uk
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree