Al Dente Pasta Bar and Kitchen to open in Norwich
- Credit: Al Dente
An Italian pasta bar and kitchen is set to open in Norwich this weekend.
Located on St Giles Street in the former home of Prelude Records, Al Dente is owned by Adriano Turco and will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Mr Turco, who hails from Italy, has worked in a variety of restaurants across Europe, but always knew he wanted to own his own establishment.
He said: 'When I started dreaming of owning my own restaurant it was a no-brainer that it would be an Italian restaurant. However, my first dilemma came from looking at the market from a consumer point of view, are we not all fed up of the trend of many Italian restaurants? Always serving the same dishes such as Pasta Carbonara, Bolognese, etc.
'At Al Dente we offer typical Italian products that are still mainly unknown to the UK, combining them with the most popular everyday pasta favourites.'
You may also want to watch:
Al Dente opens in Norwich on Saturday, November 25 at midday.
For more information visit aldentenorwich.co.uk
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working