Parenting comedy show Scummy Mummies performing live in Norwich
- Credit: Emily Gray Photography
Comical parenting stories by the cult duo Scummy Mummies will be shared at a city venue.
The live show is coming to OPEN Norwich on Bank Plain on Tuesday May 8.
It follows a sell-out tour of the Scummy Mummies, made up of Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn.
The duo celebrate the scummier side of parenting, from drinking wine at teatime to hiding from the parent-teacher association.
The show is based on the popular Scummy Mummies podcast and best-selling book.
You may also want to watch:
It has been organised by We Got This - an events business for Norfolk mums.
Set up by Hethersett mother-of-two Emma Victor-Smith, We Got This is social group as well as encouraging women to develop business ideas and build up their confidence to go back to work after having children.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 7 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
Tickets for the Scummy Mummmies show cost £15. Doors open at 7.30pm and the show starts at 8pm.