Parenting comedy show Scummy Mummies performing live in Norwich
- Credit: Emily Gray Photography
Comical parenting stories by the cult duo Scummy Mummies will be shared at a city venue.
The live show is coming to OPEN Norwich on Bank Plain on Tuesday May 8.
It follows a sell-out tour of the Scummy Mummies, made up of Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn.
The duo celebrate the scummier side of parenting, from drinking wine at teatime to hiding from the parent-teacher association.
The show is based on the popular Scummy Mummies podcast and best-selling book.
You may also want to watch:
It has been organised by We Got This - an events business for Norfolk mums.
Set up by Hethersett mother-of-two Emma Victor-Smith, We Got This is social group as well as encouraging women to develop business ideas and build up their confidence to go back to work after having children.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
Tickets for the Scummy Mummmies show cost £15. Doors open at 7.30pm and the show starts at 8pm.