Parenting comedy show Scummy Mummies performing live in Norwich
- Credit: Emily Gray Photography
Comical parenting stories by the cult duo Scummy Mummies will be shared at a city venue.
The live show is coming to OPEN Norwich on Bank Plain on Tuesday May 8.
It follows a sell-out tour of the Scummy Mummies, made up of Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn.
The duo celebrate the scummier side of parenting, from drinking wine at teatime to hiding from the parent-teacher association.
The show is based on the popular Scummy Mummies podcast and best-selling book.
You may also want to watch:
It has been organised by We Got This - an events business for Norfolk mums.
Set up by Hethersett mother-of-two Emma Victor-Smith, We Got This is social group as well as encouraging women to develop business ideas and build up their confidence to go back to work after having children.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
Tickets for the Scummy Mummmies show cost £15. Doors open at 7.30pm and the show starts at 8pm.