Paddington, PAW Patrol and Fireman Sam train rides coming to Norfolk
- Credit: StudioCanal/OutNow
Make sure to pack your marmalade sandwiches as Paddington train rides are coming to Norfolk this summer.
Everyone's favourite bear is coming to Bressingham Steam & Gardens, near Diss, direct from Peru to entertain fans young and old.
Paddington will be at the attraction on Easter Sunday on April 21 from 10.30am to 5pm and will be making personal appearances throughout the day and tickets include unlimited train rides.
Later on in the year Marshall from PAW Patrol will be there on July 27 and Fireman Sam will be in attendance on July 28 as part of the Fire Engine Rally weekend which includes vintage vehicles.
PAW Patrol is a children's TV series which follows a boy named Ryder who leads a pack of search and rescue dogs who are alerted by their pet tags.
Marshall is a dalmatian who serves as a firefighter and paramedic dog and often encounters problems trying to enter the PAW Patrol elevator, so hopefully he won't have any problems boarding the train.
Fireman Sam is a British children's TV series about Sam and his fellow firefighters in the fictional Welsh rural village of Pontypandy.
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 5 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 6 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 7 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 8 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 9 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
- 10 Abnormal load to travel through county on first day of Norfolk Show
Both events will run from 10.30am to 5.30pm and on Saturday there will also be a children's entertainer performing shows throughout the day.
Bressingham Steam & Gardens has been open since 1861 and has over four miles of narrow-gauge steam lines and four journeys to choose from.
To book tickets visit bressingham.co.uk