P Money review: An unrivalled energy and an unmissable set
- Credit: Archant
South London's grime veteran P Money has established himself as one of the most talented and lyrically capable MCs in the country.
Not many put as much energy into their bars as P Money.
Not only has he been flying the flag for grime since the early days of the genre, but he has also been a festival favourite for many fans for years.
This is due to his unique live sets which blends his immense talent as a grime MC with lively drum and bass and bassline beats.
P Money is also no stranger to performing in Norwich, as he's been featured multiple times in the line up of the local sundown festival.
You may also want to watch:
Despite being delayed for 20 minutes, P Money burst onto the Lockdown stage with an energy that was rivalled by no-one performing before him.
His set proved why his live sets are unmissable and why P Money has, for years, been one of the must see UK acts at any festival. Using a mixture of well known grime beats and drum and bass and bassline tunes to rap over, he created a truly electric atmosphere that not many MCs can conjure.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
The packed out tent matched P Money's energy from start to finish. Particular highlights included the introduction of P Money's friend and fellow member of the grime group OGz and the special remix of the classic drum and bass song Mr Happy by DJ Hazard.