Opening hours extended for Francis Bacon exhibition at Sainsbury Centre
- Credit: Archant
Opening hours are being extended for the Sainsbury Centre's blockbuster Francis Bacon and the Masters exhibition.
The exhibition - which explores how the much-collected British artist was inspired by the masterpieces of the past - will now be open on Mondays until the event ends on Sunday July 26.
The exhibition includes dozens of treasures from the world-famous State Hermitage Museum of St Petersburg, many of which have never been seen in the UK before.
The exhibition will be open today from 10am-5pm; Tuesday July 14-Thursday July 16, 10am-6pm; Friday July 17, 10am-9pm; Saturday July 18-Sunday July 19, 10am-5pm.
Next week it will be open on the Monday from 10-5pm; Tuesday July 21– Friday July 24, from 10am–9pm; and Saturday July 25-Sunday July 26, 10am-5pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a late bar on Friday July 17, and Friday July 24, until 9pm serving tapas.
Free exhibition parking every day (subject to availability) except Mondays.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'