Ocean Colour Scene at the UEA
Colin Wilson Million-selling Britpop superstars Ocean Colour Scene bring their latest UK tour to the UEA, Norwich, on Monday.
Million-selling Britpop superstars Ocean Colour Scene (Marchin' Already bumped Oasis' Be Here Now from the top spot in 1997) bring their latest UK tour to the UEA, Norwich, on Monday (7.30pm).
OCS are best remembered for their 1996 album Moseley Shoals which reached number two in the UK charts and spawned hits such as You've Got It Bad, The Day We Caught the Train, The Riverboat Song and The Circle.
The follow-up album Marchin' Already (1997) topped the charts and produced hits such as Hundred Mile High City, Travellers Tune and Better Day.
Chart success continued with the albums One from the Modern (1999), Mechanical Wonder (2001) and North Atlantic Drift (2003).
The current OCS line-up features Simon Fowler (vocals/guitar), Steve Cradock (guitar/vocals) and Oscar Harrison (drums).
- 1 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 2 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 3 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 8 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 9 Town faces disruption from roadworks 15 miles away
- 10 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
Support comes from Steve Pilgrim who is Paul Weller's drummer and ex-member of the Stands.
t 01603 508050 (£22.50adv), UEA Students' Union, Waterfront, Soundclash, www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk