Norwich Vue to screen new episodes of Peter Kay’s Car Share this Friday
- Credit: BBC/Goodnight Vienna Productions
Special night in aid of Comic Relief also includes Q&A with Peter Kay and Sian Gibson, stars of the BAFTA award winning comedy.
If you're one of the millions of viewers eagerly awaiting the second series of Peter Kay's Car Share, there is a chance to get a sneak preview of new episodes at Vue Norwich this Friday.
As part of a special event in aid of Comic Relief, Vue cinemas across the country are presenting a night dedicated to the BAFTA award winning comedy about supermarket colleagues who share their journey to work.
The night will feature the exclusive premiere of two brand new episodes of the highly anticipated second series as well as never before seen footage and outtakes.
There will also be an exclusive Q&A with Peter Kay and Sian Gibson answering questions put to them by the public.
You may also want to watch:
All net profits from ticket sales will be donated to Comic Relief.
Comic Relief founder, Richard Curtis, said: 'Peter has been a long-standing supporter of Red Nose Day, from honing his miming skill for the 'Amarillo' single, to taking on his toughest challenge, 'Sit Down for Comic Relief', and the amazing Phoenix Nights Live which made over five million pounds.
- 1 Norfolk teacher, preacher and scout leader indecently assaulted four boys
- 2 Have you had 'the worst cold ever' which is ripping through Norfolk?
- 3 Mum's tear-jerking tribute to 'inspiring' teen
- 4 Fire crews called to Norfolk village
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 7 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 8 'We did everything we could': Police officer tells of car park negotiation
- 9 New venture for 'beautiful' seafront B&B
- 10 Town commuters stuck in 30 minute delays due to temporary traffic lights
'We're always bowled over by his generosity and the originality of the stuff he does for us.
'The first series of Car Share was genius and so we're completely thrilled that he is offering up a special broadcast of the new series across the UK to help raise cash for Comic Relief this year.'
Peter Kay said: 'I'm so excited that we're able to premiere some of the new series and raise money for Comic Relief. I really hope people enjoy this very special night.'
The hugely successful first series climaxed with a 'will they won't they' moment between John (Kay) and Kayleigh (Gibson) as it looked as if romance was on the cards. What will develop min the second series remains to be seen.
As with the first series, the second will be shown on BBC iPlayer in its entirety, before broadcasting on BBC1. No release date has yet to be confirmed.
• The event takes place at Vue Norwich on March 31 at 7.45pm and 10.15pm. Tickets are £15.49 adults, £13.79 teens, £14.29 students and seniors. Tickets can be booked online HERE