Win a signed Harry Potter and the Cursed Child poster
- Credit: Norwich Theatre Royal
Norwich Theatre Royal is giving Potterheads a chance to get their hands on a special signed poster all in aid of a good cause.
To be in with a chance of winning the framed Harry Potter and the Cursed Child poster – signed by the original West End cast – fans simply have to enter the Theatre Royal's raffle in aid of the 2018 Christmas appeal.
Signatures include Jamie Parker (Harry Potter), Paul Thormley (Ron Weasley) and Noma Dumezweni (Hermione Granger), alongside Norwich Theatre Royal arts course alumni Sam Clemmett as Albus Potter.
Raffle tickets are £1 each and all the money raised goes directly to the Christmas appeal, which will support positive mental health and wellbeing through a range of creative and participatory projects.
You can buy tickets from the box office by calling 01603 630 000, or visit Norwich Theatre Royal in person.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be selected and notified on 23rd December 2018 at noon.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 5 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans