Win a signed Harry Potter and the Cursed Child poster
- Credit: Norwich Theatre Royal
Norwich Theatre Royal is giving Potterheads a chance to get their hands on a special signed poster all in aid of a good cause.
To be in with a chance of winning the framed Harry Potter and the Cursed Child poster – signed by the original West End cast – fans simply have to enter the Theatre Royal's raffle in aid of the 2018 Christmas appeal.
Signatures include Jamie Parker (Harry Potter), Paul Thormley (Ron Weasley) and Noma Dumezweni (Hermione Granger), alongside Norwich Theatre Royal arts course alumni Sam Clemmett as Albus Potter.
Raffle tickets are £1 each and all the money raised goes directly to the Christmas appeal, which will support positive mental health and wellbeing through a range of creative and participatory projects.
You can buy tickets from the box office by calling 01603 630 000, or visit Norwich Theatre Royal in person.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be selected and notified on 23rd December 2018 at noon.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive