Question Time is in Norwich tonight and this is who is on the panel
- Credit: BBC/Richard Lewisohn
Fiona Bruce will present Question Time from Norwich this evening.
This is the lineup for the panellists who will be joining her on the topical BBC One debate programme.
-Brandon Lewis, Conservative
Lewis is the minister of state for security, he campaigned to remain in the European Union but now says he would vote to leave. He is also the MP for Great Yarmouth.
-John Healey, Labour
You may also want to watch:
Healey is the shadow housing secretary, his stance on Brexit is Labour's party line.
-Jeffrey Donaldson, DUP
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
Donaldson is DUP chief whip in the House of Commons, he is a hardline Brexiteer.
Barnard is a professor of European Union and Employment Law at the University of Cambridge, she said Brexit is "just the end of the beginning."
Hirsch is a writer, broadcaster and former barrister, she is against Brexit and has written about the rise of racism post-referendum.
Question Time will air on BBC One tonight at 10.35pm.