Question Time is in Norwich tonight and this is who is on the panel
- Credit: BBC/Richard Lewisohn
Fiona Bruce will present Question Time from Norwich this evening.
This is the lineup for the panellists who will be joining her on the topical BBC One debate programme.
-Brandon Lewis, Conservative
Lewis is the minister of state for security, he campaigned to remain in the European Union but now says he would vote to leave. He is also the MP for Great Yarmouth.
-John Healey, Labour
Healey is the shadow housing secretary, his stance on Brexit is Labour's party line.
-Jeffrey Donaldson, DUP
- 1 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 2 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 3 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 4 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 5 Two women in hospital with serious injuries after A47 slip road crash
- 6 Pub plans store and Post Office after village's only shop closes
- 7 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after man made lewd comment
- 8 Three teenagers saved after inflatable gets blown out to sea
- 9 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 10 Dental woes worsen as town's troubled surgery closes permanently
Donaldson is DUP chief whip in the House of Commons, he is a hardline Brexiteer.
Barnard is a professor of European Union and Employment Law at the University of Cambridge, she said Brexit is "just the end of the beginning."
Hirsch is a writer, broadcaster and former barrister, she is against Brexit and has written about the rise of racism post-referendum.
Question Time will air on BBC One tonight at 10.35pm.